We are HealthShala. We help people lose weight with the help of the right nutrition.
We work with writers across the globe as long as they have expertise in nutrition writing.
Add your voice!
We’re also open to related ideas, so don’t hesitate to send us a pitch!
- Create dynamic content that provides value to the audience and paragraphs should not contain more than three lines.
- Blog sent to HealthShala should be original and previously unpublished. Plagiarism of content is strictly not allowed.
- Posts must be a minimum of 1200 words with headings and should not have any grammatical mistakes. Make sure the “TITLE” is attractive and less than 60 characters.
- The content should be authentic and informative.
- We allow 1 link back from the blog.
- We love to publish a blog that contains images and videos.
- Make sure the subject of your email includes the phrase “Guest Posts Wanted”.
- Commercial or self-promotional publications for companies will have a cost. Contact us for more information.
- We possess the right to refuse or alter any item that does not comply with the instructions above.
Send in your blogs right away!
We are into B2C. So, do not try to prove yourself by writing hard-to-read words and sentences.
Make sure you follow the “KISS Principle” – [Keep It Short Simple]
We have to deliver value to the readers. It means that you should focus on readability and providing the correct information.
The Benefits of Contributing to HealthShala
- Grow your website’s traffic
- Promotes personal brand
- Increases online authority
- Increase Domain Authority
How to Submit Your Blog?
If your blog meets the above guidelines, you can send it to us at [email protected]
We will review your blog and get back to you if any changes required and then it will be published.
We will be delighted if you contribute content to HealthShala. Feel free to email us [email protected]
As we receive lots of requests. We will be reviewing your article as soon as possible.
Important Note: Do not send your pitch if you are just a content writer with no experience in the nutrition field. Because we looking for expert voices
Use keyword = Health + write for us